GIVE LOCAL SJC is back and bigger than ever!
On Tuesday, May 9, 2017, the Community Foundation of St. Joseph County will host Give Local St. Joseph County, a 24-hour giving event.
Every dollar donated on May 9 to any of the 67 charities participating in Give Local St. Joseph County will be increased by a share of $2.4 million in matching funds provided by our generous sponsors.
Family & Children’s Center will immediately see 75% of each donation raised for our organization. The other 25%—plus generous matching funds—will go into our permanent endowment, increasing the annual support we receive from the foundation each year. The first $10,000 will be matched $1 to $1, then each gift after that will be matched by a certain percentage!
For example: Donor writes a check for $1,000, FCC will receive $750 immediately and $1,250 would go into our endowment.
How can I participate?
On May 9, 2017, you can make online donations of $25 or more to Family & Children’s Center, using your phone, tablet, or computer. The online leaderboard will show you—in real time—how many dollars your favorite nonprofit organizations are raising on May 9.
We'll also have a "preview period" that begins on Monday, May 1, 2017. You can use that time to:
If you need assistance with any of these options, please contact the Community Foundation at (574) 232-0041.
In 2015, the Family & Children's Center raised more than $30,000 to help fund our parent education and engagement initiatives. This year our goal for Give Local SJC is to provide over 750 New Baby Bags to the families in our Healthy Families program! Help us reach our goal!
Drive Thru Check Drop-Off
Morris Performing Arts Center
211 N Michigan Street
South Bend, IN
May 9: 7 am - 7 pm conveniently drop your checks off!
Call Adria Minniear at the Family & Children's Center (574) 968-9660 with any questions about the day of giving!